Friday 9 November 2012

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: FOR HIM


I've decided to dip my toes into the gift guide waters this Christmas. There will, hopefully, be one every Friday until 21st December starting with gifts for the man in your (my) life.



Clockwise from top left: John Fahey's Christmas Album, Fair Isle socks, a wall mounted bottle opener and some of his favourite beer, Kiehl's Facial Fuel (for men who really don't like the feel of products on their face), a Makr wallet to replace the one that was stolen three years ago and is yet to be replaced, enough fried egg sweets to last the year (perhaps), a West German vase to add to the collection on our windowsill.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kernel beer. He is a lucky man that husband of yours. Rx

Anonymous said...

I love this! Such great ideas...

Molly said...

I love that you're doing this, G! Can't wait to see what else you post. xx

charlotte said...

Facial fuel - always a winner. Thanks for the reminder :)

Suzanna said...

I love gift lists for him. The guys can be so tricky. :)