Friday 13 November 2009

OOPS

Did you notice the lack of post yesterday?

I thought about being bad and back dating but I can't, I'm just too law abiding.

I was going to write a post during my lunch hour yesterday but for some reason my work computer does not like letting me see my blog, very frustrating. And then, after a frankly strange day at work we headed out to see a friend's exhibition opening, ending up having a few drinks followed by food at Wagamama. We didn't get home until 11.45 and all I wanted to do was get into bed, so no post.

I was only going to wax lyrical about the return of the Pret Christmas sandwich so it's probably no loss. I can always save the discussion of turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, spinach and crispy onions (the most important part) between two slices of granary bread for another time. Actually I can't, that's it. It's good and the amount of crispy onion bits seems to be in direct correlation with happiness levels while eating the sandwich.

2 comments:

Alicia Foodycat said...

I thought the pret Christmas sandwich was good until I tried the EAT Christmas salad box!

Gemma said...

Oh I'll have to check that out one day this week - thanks for the tip!

Gemma x