Tuesday 31 March 2009

THIS WEEK

I am mostly...

tired from the clock change. 7 still felt like 6 this morning but at least it is light when I leave work now.

packing. The books and records are done (and in about 60 boxes, I hope the removal guys are fit and ready for those 5 flights of stairs) so time to start on the clothes and kitchen stuff.

deciding whether to buy a green APC dress for summer before it sells out.

daydreaming about window boxes full of herbs and proper windowsills which might be adorned with something from here.

Maybe this...



or this for the breakfast table...



or this just because...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful ceramics.

Definitely buy the dress!

Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

oh my I love that red poppy bowl and her cake stand is wonderful.

I never stop being amazed by the sheer number of boxes stacked around the house each time I move, it never seems to add up.

I agree with Lisa, buy the dress, afterall you need something new to wear to your housewarming party, don't you.

Alicia Foodycat said...

Lovely ceramics! And what is it about daylight saving? I feel like I've been hit with a brick and it is only an hour!

Gemma said...

Oops - taken ages to reply...

Lisa - I will definitely buy the dress, mostly for wearing in the US on holiday

Rachel - I know, so tempted...

Foodycat - I was just about back to normal and then moved and it started all over again!

Gemma x

Anonymous said...

LOVE the red bowl!